TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions cover any transactions, purchases or orders placed with Jana Nel Design (Pty) Ltd whether online, via email, in person or any other form. By placing an order, or making a purchase with Jana Nel Design (Pty) Ltd The Client acknowledges and accepts the following Terms and Conditions without exception. The Client agrees to be bound by and shall be regarded to have accepted these Terms & Conditions, and The Client acknowledges to have read and understood them.
All Jana Nel products are handmade to order, and completely unique, no two pieces will ever be the same. The Client acknowledges that by placing an online order, they accept that there will be slight variation in texture, shape, size and/or colour. Such variations are inherent to the manufacturing of handmade products, and by no means a compromise on the superior quality of the art-piece.
When The Client makes a purchase on the online store, The Client shall immediately pay the total amount due. Payment for the purchase is accepted by the online shop’s payment gateway - PayFast. All art-pieces are made-to-order, upon receiving the total payment amount, your purchase will be secured and proceed to be placed into production. No purchases will be processed without total payment or proof of payment supplied.
Please allow for a production lead-time of 6 to 8 weeks. Ceramics is a timely process that cannot be rushed. All pieces are made by hand, after which it naturally air dries for a minimum of 3 weeks, before it’s placed in a kiln for two separate firing sessions. Each firing session requires 30-hours for the kiln to reach a top temperature of 1240’C, followed by a slow cool down. Jana Nel will keep The Client updated throughout the process of completing The Client's order and provide an estimated delivery date.
LOADSHEDDING - The Client agrees to be considerate, and acknowledges that the current loadshedding dilemma in RSA might have an impact on extended lead-times, however, Jana Nel will communicate any potential delays to the client.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, based on the weight of your total order. Jana Nel ships nationwide within RSA, utilizing the shipping services of our preferred third party supplier - The Courier Guy. Jana Nel cannot be held accountable for any shipping delays caused by the third party provider.
For any international shipping requirements, please contact Jana Nel at email@example.com.
All shipping services are provided by a third party supplier - The Courier Guy. The Client's purchase is not insured against total loss or damage. Jana Nel cannot be held liable for the replacement of any damaged or lost pieces as well as any costs incurred due to a piece that has been damaged during the shipping process. Jana Nel will ensure that The Client's purchase is professionally packaged for safe-shipping to avoid any possible damage to the piece(s) in The Client's purchase.
All Jana Nel art-pieces are handmade to order, therefore we cannot accept or provide any refunds. Jana Nel is dedicated to providing our Clients with clear, accurate descriptions and visuals for all the art-pieces featured on the online store. Please note that all sales are final.
Defective products may be exchanged, dependent on various considerations by Jana Nel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your purchase to report any damages/defects.
Due to the unique nature of our art-pieces and the fact that each piece is made-to-order, JANA NEL cannot not accept any returns. Please thoroughly inspect the images on the online store as well as the art-piece descriptions on each product page. Should The Client have additional questions or need more information, please email email@example.com
Should The Client wish to cancel their purchase, and The Client's art-piece has not yet been placed into production, a 50% cancellation penalty will be constituted from the purchase's total value. The remaining 50% will be paid back to The Client by EFT.
If The Client's art-piece has already been placed into production, and the client still wishes to cancel their order, a 75% cancellation penalty will be constituted from the purchase's total value. The remaining 25% will be paid back to The Client by EFT.